Every other Wednesday I get together with my sis in law Emily, her sister Jenna, and their mom, Rhonda for a Bible study. We have been working through Living Beyond Yourself, Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit by Beth Moore (great study by the way!). Anyway, we rotate houses but happened to be at Rhonda's last week. She has an enormous and beautiful backyard and the kids LOVE to play and run around back there. Rhonda and Jenna kindly watched the kiddos (my two, Emmy's two and Jenna's one) while Emily and I ran to my ultrasound appointment that afternoon (John was in Seattle and couldn't make it unfortunately). Anyway, while we were away a little photo shoot took place in that humongous backyard filed with piles of gorgeously colored Fall leaves. Apparently the kids had a hay day romping in the piles and these are the photos that came from that exciting afternoon (thanks Rhonda and Jenna!). My kiddos with Jenna's baby Kaitlyn
Hi Christina! Thanks for the idea for the new backgrounds! They're awesome and I don't have to put things back on everytime I change it. Hope you had a great weekend! How are John's tests going? And great to hear that little Tolomei is looking good and doing well from the ultrasound=0)
1 comment:
Hi Christina! Thanks for the idea for the new backgrounds! They're awesome and I don't have to put things back on everytime I change it. Hope you had a great weekend! How are John's tests going? And great to hear that little Tolomei is looking good and doing well from the ultrasound=0)
Post a Comment