Thursday, April 17, 2008

Updates

I haven't posted for a week, so I thought I should get back on here and let everyone know what we've been up to.

*John started at a new law firm today. He resigned from Perkins Coie a few weeks ago, and started at Darby & Darby (another Seattle law firm specializing in Patent law) today. They offered him a great package which includes payment for law school (which he will most likely be starting this Fall at Seattle University). John had yesterday off between jobs and he was able to watch Emilio's swim lessons and help me get lots of errands done with the kids (Costco, Borders, Joann Fabrics, etc).

Enjoying Hotdogs and Churros and lemonade at Costco.

*The kids and I headed down to Portland last Friday so that John could finish up some projects for Perkins before he left. I was able to spend time with my parents and brother Andrew, my friends Molly and Jenny, my Grandma, and our friend Laurie. We had a nice time and especially enjoyed the awesome weather on Saturday (78 degrees!).
Gabi with her Uncle Andrew

The kids with their sweet Great Grammy!


* Emilio and Gabi have been playing really creatively and nicely I may add lately. It has been cute to watch.

The Pied Piper and Pipette (don't ask me what the bibs are for?)

* Gabi has still been doing great at toilet training. She is now telling us when she needs to go and staying dry during naps and sometimes through the night! You go girl!

*John's parents are coming from Chicago this weekend to visit us. We are excited to see them since it has been a few months. We look forward to taking them to The Bouncy Place in Kent on Saturday for some jumping fun.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks for the prayers Christina! Costo looked fun...I always think their food looks really good there. Hope you guys have a great time at the Bouncy Place. Can't wait to see the pictures. And way to go Gabbi! Love you=0)