Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bachelorette Party

Last Wednesday John and I flew out to Charleston, South Carolina for my friend Josie's wedding. After getting settled in the hotel, I left John (who was tired from a full day of traveling and wasn't feeling great) to meet with the girls that were in town already for Josie's Bachelorette Party. We went down to Marion Square for Charleston Fashion Week which was really fun. We then got Nacho's at Moe's and then heading to a bar downtown where they had live music. We had such a fun girls night altogether.
Josie, Yve and Me
The Tent
' Me, Josie and Jill
Me, Josie, and Cindy
Josie showing off her garter with Jill
Last Chance for Kisses, Soon I'll be a Mrs.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like you ladies had fun! I hope the wedding was beautiful and that you guys had a nice time being away without the kiddos for a little while!