Friday, June 10, 2011

a little overwhelmed

I know I've been scarce on here lately.  Once I can get done making twenty Kindergarten scrapbooks, I'll be back, promise!  Those little things are weighing on me slightly.  Tonight I have four friends and fellow kinder moms coming over for a scrapbook prepping party with a little wine and some yummy munchies, just to make it fun.  The last two nights however I've been up past midnight prepping so that tonight goes smoothly.  Hopefully, by tomorrow I'll feel better about this project I got myself into. 
Other news I will be posting about:
  • Teacher Appreciation from last month
  • visitors from last month and this month
  • the Rose Festival Starlight Parade we went to last weekend
  • and our Summer plans!
to be continued ..............

1 comment:

Stephanie Rawlins said...

looking forward to hearing about it, but don't stress! just enjoy your girl-time tonight!