Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Bakery" Birthday

On Saturday, Gabi had seven little friends here to celebrate her 5th birthday.  We decided on a "bakery" party together, and have been planning for a few months now.  It was a wonderfully special morning for Gabi, and quite the sweet, peaceful party with all the little girls (I have a feeling it wouldn't have been quite so calm had it been Emilio's party).  Get ready for a whole lot of pictures. 
My mom made these darling aprons for each girl!
Gabi's Bakery

birthday banner I made on the Cricut last year (now I can reuse from year to year)

the work station

started the party with some coloring as guests arrived

check out this website for some cool activity sheets for FREE!

oops, sideways, but these are the toppings for cupcake decorating

Gabi, Luci and Cousin Eloisa got first pick of the aprons

the dining room table complete with Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes to decorate

Reading "A Baker's Dozen" to the girls

bday girl

listening to the story

coloring

Party snack mix station.  We did some measuring with cups and spoons.

my sweet niece Eloisa

sweet smiles

cheesy Luci

Raspberry Lemonade and Party Mix


We made individual Strawberry Rhubarb pies in 1/2 pint Mason jars for all the mamas for Mother's Day.  Check this out!

Gabi's BFF "C" with her pie for Mommy!

Cute little bite sized pies!

Aunt Emily helping with cupcake decorating

"S"

"K"

Luci is very proud of her cupcake

"C"

Miss Eloisa

"A"

My sweet little baker

Gabi's creation, can we say sugar overload?

"Happy Birthday to you!"

"T"

The whole crowd!

Gift time




Me and my girlies

The two youngest, Cousin Eliana and Luci

3 comments:

Lisa Patterson said...

A.Dor.able.!!!!!

You are so creative Christina! I love seeing pictures of your kitchen too. I always loved being in your home - you have such a special way of making a home... so.... at home.

I will miss you! Have a great weekend! loves!
LETS SEE EACH OTHER IN AUGUST!!! yipee!

Rach Fairchild said...

Wow, so much fun!!!

Amber said...

You are just the most creative person, Christina! What a fun party that was and what great pictures. I love the "sugar overload" picture...she can make me cupcakes anytime!!!