Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bowling and Backyard

The same day my Aunt and Uncle left, my in laws arrived from Chicago for a visit. We filled up the weekend with pedicures (Gabi's first one!) with Grandma, work on the backyard (John took his entire one week break between school quarters to re-do our weed pit of a backyard) with Grandpa, card games, dinner out, bowling on Father's Day, and church.  It was a fun weekend.
We had a little wait because the bowling alley was busy on Father' Day

Gabi and Grandpa

Grandma and Luci

Gabi wanted the pink ball

Luci wanted in on the fun too

the alley had a bowling helper for little ones, and Luci was so proud

My sweet boy

Gabi's cute little bowling feet


Here is a sneak peak at the backyard and what John has done with it.  I wish I had a BEFORE picture.  This part of the yard was basically uneven ground with dirt and weeds all over it.  He's made it a much more functional area for us now.  I'll have to take more pictures soon and post because we have done even more since these photos. 



No comments: