Monday, April 27, 2009

Wiggle Worship vs. T-Balll?

On Friday night, John took Emilio to his first T-Ball practice, and I took Gabi to church for Wiggle Worship (a singing performance by all the little ones at church, nothing to do with the singing group The Wiggles thankfully). Emilio was supposed to sing at church as well, but opted for the T-Ball practice instead since he had really been looking forward to starting that up. The only concern he had was making it back in time for "Family Fun Night" after the performances at church (where they had blow up bouncing toys, slushies, hotdogs, etc). So, that was the plan.

Gabi was darling up on stage, singing away and doing all the hand motions. When I retrieved her from the stage she said, "Mommy, I sang really loud for you." She was too cute. The only thing I was disappointed about was that she's short compared to her classmates and so it was difficult to see her. Emilio ended up LOVING his first T-ball practice (too bad we are going to be missing half of the practices and games due to other planned events, trips, etc), and made it back for what John and I deemed "Not so Fun Family Night," only because it was so crowded in the church's gym and hard for the kids to do the activities planned. Next year I think we'll just promise to take the kids to the Bouncy Place on Sat. morning after the Wiggle Worship performance.
Gabi Joy showing off
silly kiddos



and a sweet little bambina for good measure

No comments: