Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cracking me up

So, this may be a little too much info, but I just have to share this funny conversation between Emilio and I today while I was trying to nurse Luci because I am still having fits of giggles over it.

Emilio: Mommy, that looks kind of yummy like one of those candies.
Me: What looks yummy?
Emilio (pointing towards my breast): That looks like one of those bumpy candies that you hid for us at Easter time.
Me: My nipple looks like candy? What kind of candy?
Emilio: You know those kind you really liked at Easter that were bumpy.
Me (thinking really hard): OH, you mean those Bumpy Nerds Jelly Beans?
Emilio: Yeah, those, it looks like a bumpy jelly bean.

See Bumpy Nerds Jelly Beans to get the idea.
I'm still cracking up at the comparison of Bumpy Nerds Jelly Beans to my nipples. Thankfully, he didn't ask for a taste because he would have been denied!!!

But, if you do find yourself at the grocery store on the aisle where they have all the Easter Candy 50% off and you happen upon some Bumpy Nerds Jelly Beans, go for it and make the purchase, they were my favorite this season!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I fell in love with them too...the bumpy nerds jelly beans that is! I think I even like them better than the starbust jelly beans. How funny that Emilio would say that=0) Out of the mouth of babes as they say. The other day Ains put two halves of a plastic easter egg over her chest and said, "Look Mommy, I have boobies like you!" Too funny. They seem about the size of plastic easter egg halves after nursing three kiddos=0)

ann (& mark) said...

nice! I saw an add for nerds jelly beans today and thought of you.
mark and i are still laughing about your "little b's" blog. your kiddos are hilarious!
well, maybe not the crayon on the wall:( hope we can see you when you are in IL
ann (& mark too)