Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Funny Little Cartoon Guy

For those of you who know Emilio well, you know what I'm talking about when I say he's my little cartoon character. He is a very expressive child. We get comments all the time about the expressions he makes and how he expresses himself at 3 years old, and how very funny he is. Today he had on his Home Depot kids apron (an employee recently gave me two kids orange aprons for free while we were shopping) and his beloved chef hat. He started doing all these funny poses for me. I grabbed the camara and started to yell out emotions for him and this is what he came up with;

Pompous Chef

Mean Chef

Happy (I think Cheesy) Chef

Sad Chef

Excited Chef

Dancing Chef

Frustrated Chef
Oh, and I can't forget sweet Gabi;


2 comments:

Amber said...

What a ham! These pictures are adorable! I like the excited chef. After we talked the other day, all Ainsley talked about was "Milio"...make me and Milio peanut butter and jelly, I'm calling his mom to tell her to let him stay over, me and Milio are going to the store...it went on an on! It was so funny.

Sharon said...

I like the new look!