Friday, March 11, 2011

She's not a baby anymore!

Luci is only 11 days shy of being 2, and you can tell!  She is talking up a storm, trying to walk up and down stairs, saying, "I do it," and became potty trained last month!  I totally still call her baby around the house, but she is looking and acting so much older than a baby.  I had hoped time would move slower with the third, but alas, it keeps tick tocking on by.  Luci is full of spirit, affectionate, verbal, a climber (from the chair, to the table, to the counter tops when I'm not looking), into making BIG messes, a runner (if the garage door is open, that girl is racing down the alley way away from me) and loves to emulate her big bro and sis, whether it is playing with the same types of toys, or saying the same types of things.  She is another "spicy little meatball," but such a joy to have around.
lots to giggle about!


1 comment:

heather said...

oh my goodness... LOVE that picture!