Friday, March 11, 2011

Nanna's Visit

Last weekend my Nanna flew in from CA to visit us.  It was the first time she has been to our house in WA, and to my brother's home as well.  My parents also drove up from OR to spend time with us and Nanna.  It also happened to be my Mom's birthday as well, so we had quite a celebratory weekend. We had a homemade dinner on Saturday night for my mom including; herb crusted pork tenderloin, roasted mixed veggies, my brother's homemade spaghetti noodles and sauce, green salad, bread, Strawberry Chocolate meringue for dessert, along with licorice cupcakes!  It was simply divine!  We also got some games in over the weekend, hand and foot, RummyCube, and Banangrams.  I was also able to take my Nanna to my gym on Monday, and we took a sculpt class together.  She did awesome, she was doing push ups and planks.  I hope I'm able to do that stuff when I'm 81!  I think it may have been a little wild and loud for Nanna this weekend, but she was a trooper, and I think had a nice time, and we did too.. 
Sweet little Eliana
Oldest to youngest minus the baby
All 6 kiddos
Watching the ducks on Lake WA
the boys and ducks
Nanna and all six of her great grandchildren
Nanna reading to my kiddos
the girls, in matching outfits thanks to Nana and Nonno
Da' Boys

No comments: