Emilio is playing soccer again this Fall. He is pretty good when he wants to be, but a lot of the time he is dancing, chatting it up with his team members, and even the other team. He's having fun, and still thinks soccer is the best sport because, in his words, " everybody gets knocked down, and you get a snack."
We've got a little troublemaker on our hands. Luci is into E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!! She's climbing up onto chairs and tables, she's trying to reach into the drawer with all her brother and sister's art materials, grabbing markers and writing on the walls, the floor, herself. I have to watch her like a hawk. The other day I had some craft items on the table, and she grabbed several ink pads and stamped herself up.
Last but definitely not least, John's sister had a baby on October 1st. Her name is Jocelyn Riley, and she is a very cute baby. We look forward to meeting her someday. I made her a birth announcement and sent it out a few days after she was born.
It matches her big sister's!
1 comment:
Love the birth announcement. I need another baby, just so you can make me one. So cute!
Post a Comment