Friday, September 24, 2010

Theresa & Travis's Wedding 9/18/2010

Last weekend we went to Portland for my friend Terri's wedding. I've been friends with her since first grade, so it was great to be part of her special day. It was a gorgeous wedding, despite the record downpour. I felt so bad that Theresa's family had to get several tents, heaters, lots of umbrellas, and blankets for all the guests to stay dry and warm with. BUT, even with weather like that, we had a lot of fun. It was an honor to be part of the wedding party, and so sweet to have my children be part of the group of twelve flowergirls and ringbearers! The bride is so artistic and worked so hard on so many darling details for the wedding. It was great to see it all come to fruition finally. One of the great things about the wedding as well was having my best college buddy Josie come to town from South Carolina for the wedding. Josie brought her son with her whom I hadn't met yet, and he's such a cute little 7 month old. I loved catching up with her. And, I forgot to mention that now the bride is living up here with her new husband! Woohoo!









No comments: