![]() |
| Customize your own free photo slideshow |
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Andy & Sabrina's Wedding
On August 7th, Gabi and I stood up in my good friend Sabrina's wedding. She's been my buddy since 3rd grade, so it was an honor to participate in her special day after our history together. Some of us bridesmaids stayed the night with Bean on Friday night in her honeymoon suite. We had a fun girl's evening. Saturday was peaceful. It started raining while we were taking photographs on the waterfront, but once we got to the wedding site, it had stopped. It was a beautiful wedding. The highlight for me was watching my daughter take her job so seriously as a flowergirl. She came down the aisle tossing her flowers with the most dramatic flair. She had everyone in a fit of giggles. It was a lovely evening, and I was so happy for my friend and her marriage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are so beautiful Christina! I love you Sister!
Post a Comment