Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Marco & Eloisa's Birthday Party

On Saturday morning we all headed to The Bouncy Place for some jumping fun (well, I didn't bounce given my state, but I look forward to being able to join in again soon). We then drove over to Michael and Emily's house for a birthday brunch for Marco and Eloisa (my niece & nephew). Eloisa turned one year old last week. I really can't believe it has been a whole year since I witnessed her entering the world (definitely was a highlight of mine for 2008). Marco turns 3 years old in another week. Emily decided to combine their party this year because we have a close family friend getting married soon and there are lots of activities around that happening soon. Anyway, Michael & Emily had a nice spread for brunch including, quiche, sausage & bacon, apple muffins, blueberry coffee cake, fruit, and cupcakes for dessert. We all filled up and had fun watching the kids open all their presents. It was a great morning.
I put the pictures on another Smilebox because I haven't had a lot of time to upload them individually on here. So, if you want to take a peak, start the scrapbook below.
Click to play Marco & Eloisa Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: