Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Greeting

Instead of sending out Christmas newsletters or photos this year, I opted to again go "green" and send out a greeting over email. I would have loved to send something through "snail mail," because I personally love to recieve old fashioned, feel it in your hands, mail still, but we just couldn't justify it financially. Between moving from 4 different states and knowing a lot of people (Oregon, New Mexico, Illinois, and now Washington, and our big Italian families on both sides, we'd have to send out like 300 cards!!! Postage and the cost of photos, etc is just too darn expensive. So, here is the greeting I sent out this year. I used Smilebox, which is a great free service for posting pictures in a scrapbook online, postcard, greeting, etc. For $2.99 I could send out the greeting with music and without extra advertisements around it. I think it turned out pretty darn nice. I also was able to print it for grandparents who don't have access to the Internet. Anyway, I thought I'd put up our greeting here in case I missed any of you regular readers.
Merry Christmas!
Click to play Peace and Joy
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: