Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quote of the Day

As I was driving Emilio home from preschool today I overheard this coversation going on between him and Gabi in the backseat.

Emilio to Gabi: Gabi, everyone has a ding dong thing in their mouth that kind of looks like a penis but its not.
Gabi: Oh
Me to Emilio: What?
Emilio: Well, I don't know what it is for Mommy, but everyone has a ding dong thing in their throat that kind of looks like a penis.
Me: Oh, yeah, I know what you are talking about.

I couldn't stop laughing. I couldn't even think of the proper name for that thing. Its a uvula I guess. Anyway, the boy makes me laugh. I really should be posting his quotes up here every week cause they are so dang funny.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hahaha...that's awesome! I think I would have swerved a bit while driving...too funny=0) Hope you guys have a great Halloween...we're taking the kids to the fall festival at Calvary tonight. Ains is going as Belle and Z is going as one of those little aliens from Toy Story.