We are excited to announce that we are expecting another Tolomei bambino towards the end of March. I'm battling nausea right now whilst running after two busy kids, but we're assured its all for a good reason.
I have been waiting! I am amazed at all of you "3 kid" families! I can't even imagine. But I'm very happy for you guys and can't wait for updates. What do the kids think? Boy, how I wish we were closer to share all of our life experiences. We'll have to try to get together at some point. I miss you!
Congratulations Tolomei Family! We're so happy for you guys and the kids look very excited too! Can't wait to talk to you sometime this week so we can catch up=0)
You brave souls!! If only I had the ganas to be pregnant again!!! Good for you! I can't think of anyone better suited to have a whole haggle of kids than you and John! I sure to miss you and wish we didn't keep missing each other's in town trips. I had to laugh about the Crayola mural story, only because I can completely relate!! I guess that's life with our "spirited" children!! Good for you for following through, I know it is hard sometimes, but ultimately the best for everyone. I look forward to hearing more updates on your progress, let me know when you are in town again. Miss you.
it's fun to watch your fam grow and change. wish we were closer so we could visit:) congrats on your new little addition. I was up late after drinking coke at a campus picnic and thought I would check out your blog:) ann
9 comments:
Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! I hope the nausea moves past quickly. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your growing belly!!!
How exciting! What a fun time for you guys... well, once you get thru the nausea!!
Congratulations :)
Congratulations! Your kids are adorable.
I have been waiting! I am amazed at all of you "3 kid" families! I can't even imagine. But I'm very happy for you guys and can't wait for updates. What do the kids think? Boy, how I wish we were closer to share all of our life experiences. We'll have to try to get together at some point. I miss you!
Congratulations Tolomei Family! We're so happy for you guys and the kids look very excited too! Can't wait to talk to you sometime this week so we can catch up=0)
You brave souls!! If only I had the ganas to be pregnant again!!! Good for you! I can't think of anyone better suited to have a whole haggle of kids than you and John! I sure to miss you and wish we didn't keep missing each other's in town trips. I had to laugh about the Crayola mural story, only because I can completely relate!! I guess that's life with our "spirited" children!! Good for you for following through, I know it is hard sometimes, but ultimately the best for everyone. I look forward to hearing more updates on your progress, let me know when you are in town again. Miss you.
Wow! Congratulations. Another cute one to scribble on walls...Kidding. ( I loved that story) Best!
it's fun to watch your fam grow and change. wish we were closer so we could visit:) congrats on your new little addition. I was up late after drinking coke at a campus picnic and thought I would check out your blog:)
ann
Post a Comment