Monday, August 25, 2008

Dinner Cruise

On August 12th John's law firm hosted a summer party aboard the Argosy Cruise ship on Elloit Bay in Seattle. My brother and sis in law babysat for us and we had a date night (those are few and far between) so we were excited. We had a really nice evening visiting with John's coworkers, enjoying the view of downtown Seattle, and having a nice dinner aboard the cruise together.

View of Seattle
John'a law firm is in the building that looks like a Ban roll on deodorant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi john and christina!
I logged on today to share with mark the crayola mural story. you are great parents. as we were checking out your pics mark and I were agreeing that we wish we could see you guys!!
also--I like the smilebox pics. fun
have a great labor day weekend.
ann