Tuesday, January 17, 2012

School's Out for .......

Snow!  I would have rather had it out for Summer, but whatever.  We will make do with what we have.  The kids are pretty stoked though.  Yesterday was a given day off as it was MLK JR. Day.  This morning the news report said our school district was 2 hours late, and within an hour changed it to a school closure.  I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be the same as the weather people are forecasting a big storm to come through this evening and tomorrow.  Yesterday, we did some fun sledding, and visiting with friends, and rounds of hot chocolate and tea.  This morning we had no power for about 2 1/2 hours, so we had candles and flashlights going.  I'm thankful it came back on, so we can stay nice and toasty inside until we decide to hit up more fun in the snow later. 


No comments: