I know I rocked it on the BLOG every day of December goal. Okay, maybe I kinda rocked it, there were a few lame posts in there right before midnight hit, but for the most part I did it. And, it was fun!
And, I know that I've been MIA since then. Between getting back in the groove of our schedule, my gym FINALLY opening up 4 minutes from my house, and Emilio and I getting hit by the 12 hour stomach bug, we've been a bit busy.
Here was the picture for our thank you cards after Christmas. Can you tell Emilio wasn't so hip on acting like a snowman?
The kids are back to school now, John has started his second to last quarter of law school (woohoo!), after school activities have commenced again, and like I mentioned earlier....my new gym is open! I have been driving about 20-25 minutes to my gym and back again for over a year, so a 4 minute drive is heaven now! And, so many of my friends are there too, and there is Zumba. I'm having a blast working out. That's what's new in my hood.
Hope you are all having a great start to the new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment