Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just you and me babe!


The title of this entry has been the saying that Luci and I have been saying to each other since the older two started school full day back in September.  She has been my little buddy.  We go to the gym, story time, grocery shopping, run errands, art class, and play at home together.  I absolutely love my special time with this sweet and precocious 2 year old.  She has been my tag along kid up until this point.  We have gone to park play dates for the older two, or an extracurricular activity for them, but now Luci has her own activities with me.  She is especially loving story time (there is an amazing new guy that teaches and he even does puppet shows each time) and art class (where she is so focused as she creates three projects each class). 

Funny Luci-isms
  • When we ask Luci what color something is she always says, "I don't know........and then the color."  She is always right, but just has to start with the "I don't know."  Silly girl.  
  • If we call Luci babe, or baby, she says, "I not a baby, I a big girl!"  And, she is really, she doesn't have a paci anymore, she doesn't wear diapers or pull ups at night anymore, and she sleeps in a big girl bed.  BUT, being the third, she'll always be my baby.  
  • If we accuse her of something she says, "NO MY NOT," instead of "No, I'm not."
  • While talking on the phone to my mom recently she said, "I'm watching Jungle Book...... actually, I'm watching the movie."  Pretty cute that she thought the title with book in it didn't make sense when she was clearly watching a video. 
We just love LUCI!  She is our fiercely independent, extremely imaginative, spicy/sweet little princess!  

No comments: