Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mission Accomplished, Finally

So, I finally got around to finishing the cross stitch announcement for Luci the other day. I wrote about this back in November. I ended up never getting around to it, until a really close friend had a baby, and that put a small fire under my toosh. Here is Luci's finished announcement.

And here is the one I finished for my friend's son,


I also ended up doing some fun iron-ons that I found at Joann Fabrics on some plain white onesies. They were easy and turned out pretty cute.


2 comments:

Amber said...

very cute, Christina! You are so creative and talented=) I miss our scrapbooking days where we would sit and eat sour patch kids and chat...didn't get much scrapping done but we sure had fun!

Rach Fairchild said...

Oh how cute Christina! I love them. You are so creative! I miss our scrapbooking days too. I haven't done anything on my book for about 2 yrs. I have been making quilts for family. I love the onsies too!