I've been junking out of the kids closets. I managed to make 2 boxes and 2 bags full of toys/clothes, etc that we donated to my mom's daycare and a family friend's garage sale. AND, here's the kicker, the kids haven't even asked about all those items that I stuffed in there. Plus, the kids at my mom's house have been having so much fun with the new toys she was able to introduce to them. I wonder though, if my kiddos will recognize those long lost treasures when we go for a visit sometime? So, all this cleaning and organizing and purging has made for little time and energy to blog. You all understand right?
In other news, our Luci June continues to grow and reach milestones. She is still army crawling everywhere, particularly quickly I might add. She is now also pulling up on everything to standing position. She thinks she is hot stuff conquering this new feat. It is a whole new perspective at that level. She's saying ball (her favorite toy), bye bye, mama, dada, and hi. She is starting to sign "more" as well, and giving nice slobbery open mouth kisses. She eats everything (beans, avocado, cucumber, pears, apples, squash, sweet potatoes, bread, noodles, brown rice, etc) we give her with a lot of passion, smacking her little lips with each morsel. She still however doesn't own any pearly whites, so she eats solely by mashing everything with her gums. She is still an angel baby sleeping from 8 to 8, and taking her naps during the day (although she's so flexible with our wacky schedule, usually missing her morning nap because are out and about). Oh, and get this, she's my pipsqueak. We just had her 9 month appointment and she was only in the 55% for weight. Isn't that unbelievable considering my other two were always way higher on the percentile range? Anyway, she's healthy and that is a blessing. We just think lil' Luci is a doll!


1 comment:
Such a cutie! I hear you about all the clutter and going through all the post Christmas things! Mike told me to stop "roosting" the other day because it was driving him nuts! That made me laugh=)
Post a Comment