I've been neglecting my blog. Maybe its because I wrote every day in November and needed a break, or maybe it is because I've been aggravated by a shoulder/back pain for over a week now, or maybe its just cause we've been busy. Whatever the reason, I'm back.
Here are some things we've been doing around here:
Finishing up Christmas shopping last weekend.
Attended a b-day party at a local kid's museum and dinner out at Red Robin last Friday.
Baking 10, yes, I said TEN, different types of Christmas cookies!
Watching Luci army crawl everywhere. Found her in E's closet the other day. :)
Memorizing Luke 2:8-14 with the kids - Linus' speech on the true meaning of Christmas.
Taking it easy and heating my back....I've been having muscle spasms for over a week. ;(
What we have to look forward to:
Preparing for Grandma and Grandpa to arrive from Chicago on Thursday.
Small Group Party on Thursday night at the Claim Jumper!
Preschool Christmas Performance on Friday night. E plays the donkey in the school play.
Visit to see Santa Claus
Family Christmas Party with John's side of the family on Saturday night.
Gift Exchange with John's parents.
AND, that's not even touching on Christmas week!
We have lots to anticipate and much to be thankful for. I'll try and include some pictures soon.
1 comment:
It's crazy time! Thanks for the nice comment on my prego picture. Its always hard at the end when you feel like such a blob! This time around I seem to be all baby. I love this time of year but sometimes it can be a little hectic with parties and social things and family time...but its so much fun too! I'll be praying for your back to get better. I love the picture of Luci in her littel pink hat!
Post a Comment