I'm a little behind on my blogging. Two weekends ago we taught preschool at church and I had the kids make little playdough turkeys and we wrote down what they were thankful for. They were a hit with the kids and parents. I saved some of the supplies because I knew my Emilio would love to make a turkey himself (he's not in the preschool age group yet since he's a September baby). Anyway, I brought home my example and the supplies for him and he kept telling me, "Mom, that is such a cute little chicken, can I make one too?" I took a few pictures of him making his turkey or as he kept calling it "cute little chicken."


His turkey had so many feathers it looked more like a Vegas showgirl!

Emilio told me he was thankful for God because he made everything.
2 comments:
Well I really like his "chicken" I think it is very cute! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
I love how you said it was more like a Vegas showgirl by the time he finished with the feathers! It is so cute and a fun idea for kiddos!
Post a Comment