You've probably caught the bitterness in my recent posts about the S-L-O-W to C-O-M-E Summer we've been having. Well, last week God finally decided to shine warmth down on the good ol' Northwest. We packed a lunch picnic four out of the five days, we slathered on sunscreen twice a day, we filled up and emptied the wading pool in the backyard EVERY day, we went swimming in a pool, and traveled to a sprinkler park, and we got hot and sweaty and it was just perfect Summer weather. Here are some visual highlights of our week.
Great blog! Love it! I love the shabby chic background. I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I am still working on mine. Where is the sprinkler park? We go to one in Auburn, but this looks different. I always love to change it up a bit with the kids. We would still love to get the family together, so let me know when is good for you guys.
3 comments:
Oh my they are getting big. They are soooo cute!!!
Great blog! Love it! I love the shabby chic background. I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I am still working on mine. Where is the sprinkler park? We go to one in Auburn, but this looks different. I always love to change it up a bit with the kids. We would still love to get the family together, so let me know when is good for you guys.
so glad you had some beautiful weather finally! looks like everyone had some fun. miss you guys=)
Post a Comment