Sooo Cute! Ains got a Bitty Baby for her 3rd birthday and I swear it looks just like Kaitlyn did when she was a baby...too funny! Girls and their dolls are so sweet. Did Gabi ever "feed" hers while you fed Luci? I always thought that was funny when Ains would do that=)
Awe, too adorable! I love babies with their baby dolls. There is a cute little toy shoppe not far from us that does American Girl dolly parties. That sounds like fun :)
2 comments:
Sooo Cute! Ains got a Bitty Baby for her 3rd birthday and I swear it looks just like Kaitlyn did when she was a baby...too funny! Girls and their dolls are so sweet. Did Gabi ever "feed" hers while you fed Luci? I always thought that was funny when Ains would do that=)
Awe, too adorable! I love babies with their baby dolls. There is a cute little toy shoppe not far from us that does American Girl dolly parties. That sounds like fun :)
Post a Comment